Fever FM is the fastest growing radio network in the country and the destination station for youth with listenership of over 27 million. With the first ever acquisition in the history of radio – Fever Chennai, the launch of Fever Hyderabad and 7 stations in UP, Fever FM expanded its footprint from 4 to 13 cities and stations (Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Kanpur, Agra, Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Aligarh, and Bareilly).
Fever FM Objective
Fever FM is well known for their innovative marketing, memorable advertisements and customer engagement campaigns.
They had the following requirements:
• Make their campaigns more engaging by getting their customers to respond back and hence also generate leads.
• Keep customers informed of their purchases and purchase choices
• Secure customer transactions through addition authentication
The Messaging Solution
To enable Fever FM’ requirements, The Messaging provided a comprehensive suite of solutions that were SMS and Voice centric.
The Messaging provided Fever FM with the SMS platform to send customers notifications and Promotional SMS messages. This platform was integrated with key applications within Fever FM using APIs (Application Programming Interfaces). SMS messages were sent out to enable several key use cases.
- Promotional messages and Campaigns: Fever FM leveraged The Messaging to send promotional SMS to their target audience groups. The Messaging analytics provided Fever FM with information that was used to re-target recipients. These recipients included their end-customers as well as partners.
- Transaction updates: Every transaction (order, order modification, payments, etc.) would automatically trigger an SMS. The system was also configured to provide partners with regular updates on their orders.